|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Model Name/Number||UV 1900|
|Optical System||Double Beam|
|Wavelength Range||190 to 1100nm|
The UV-1900 on-screen user interface includes large, easy-to-see icons deployed on a black background, so the instrument settings are evident at a glance.
Ergonomic Hardware Design
The control panel is ergonomically designed and positioned at the optimum viewing angle for the user.
Advanced Regulatory Compliance
This instrument can not only run checks for nine JIS items, but also those stipulated in the Japanese Pharmacopoeia (JP), United States Pharmacopeia (USP), and the European Pharmacopoeia (EP).
Spectra can be acquired as fast as 29,000 nm/min. Ultra-fast scan is effective in tracking chemical reactions in a short time.
USB memory stick
USB memory can be connected directly to the UV-1900.
A Diversity of Measurement Modes
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Optical System||Double beam|
We are successfully engaged in offering a wide gamut of Spectrophotometer. This spectrophotometer measures the amount of photons (the intensity of light) absorbed after it passes through sample solution. Making use of premium quality material, this spectrophotometer is engineered under the guidance of skilled technocrats at our sound production unit. For its high functionality and sturdiness, this spectrophotometer is widely acknowledged by our patrons in the market.
|Brand||SHIMADZU, THERMO, BOROSIL, JSGW, CDH Metler, Brookfield|
· General Laboratory Equipment:
Hot Air Ovens, Autoclaves, Incubators, Hot plates, Ultrasonic Cleaners, Pumps, etc.
Centrifuges, Stirrers, Shakers, Refrigerators, Humidity Chambers, Laminar Air Flow, etc.
Thermometers (Pen type, Multi-Stem), LUX Meters, Multimeters, Clamp Meters, etc.
· Civil Engineering Equipment: Test Sieves, Cube Moulds, Compression Testing Machine, Universal Testing Machine, Slump Test Apparatus, Permeability Apparatus, Hardness Tester, Concrete Test Hammers, etc.
· Survey and Geospatial Lab Equipment: Total Stations, Auto Levels, Digital Levels, Leveling Staffs, GPS, etc.
· Analytical Lab Equipment: pH/Conductivity/Turbidity Meters, Nitrogen Estimation System (Kjeldahl Digestion), etc.
· High-end Equipment: Spectrophotometers, Gas/Liquid Chromatography Systems, Mass/Molecular Spectroscopy Systems, etc.
· Medical Equipment: Microtomes, Tissue Processors, DNA Sequencers, DNA Extractors, PCRs, Gel Documentation System, Microscopes, etc.
· Mechanical Engineering Equipment: Thermal Properties Analyzer, Gear Testing Machines, IC Engines, Turbines, Metrological Instruments (Calipers, Slip Gauges, Micrometers) Educational Models, etc.
· Weighing Equipment: Laboratory Balances, Precision Balances, Moisture Balances, etc.
· Electronic & Electrical Lab Equipment: Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Workstations, Electronic Kits, etc.
· Chemicals & Glassware: Lab Reagents, Microbiological kits, Rare Earth Metals, Test Tubes, Beakers, Burettes, etc.
· Turnkey Laboratory Projects: Modular Laboratory Setup for Hospitals, Colleges, Oil Mills, Dal Mills, Food Parks, etc.
|Time Measurement Range||6000 ms|
|Dimension||400mm x 350mm x 200mm(LxWxH)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Model Number/Name||LVDV 2T,3T|